Bad Weekend 2 Bad Weekend 2

MOREEEE

funny as always =D Good choice in music! The kid with "his beautiful body" made me laugh. The walrus scared me a lil o.o those red glowing eyes will haunt me forever.
GOOD WORK
overall awesomeness of your art, voice acting, and humor 10/10 ;)

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I give you an A+

I agree with what you say =) Gaming is a hobby, not a lifestyle. some people forget this.
Gaming is important to me just as much as snowboarding and hiking. It plays a role in my social life. Me and my sis have very little likes in common, except for gaming. I love coming home and playing with her and catching up on her life.
Also, my bf and I are in long distance relationship so it is nice to be able to turn on the xbox 360 and play a few games together ^^

Your video was very well done. I love the animation and it had a very nice flow to it, kind of like a flash "essay" on the effects of gaming.

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

*gasp*

Where have you been all my life Burnt Face Man? very funny ^^ this was the first episode I've watched and I will be sure to check out the others. I love the part with the online forums =D Made me LOOOOOL.
You animation is amazing and the voices are really well done.
Can't wait to see more!

: Mad World : : Mad World :

it was...

... okay =) nothing special tho.

What was the webcam for tho?????

Drawing Pad Drawing Pad

meh...

What was your insperation behind this..... game?
If you want a good review you need to earn it with hard work, and clearly u put no effort into this at all.
Maybe if you added some music and some different colours.... and a point.

TheNamesDarkly responds:

It Was Just A Test On How People Would React To This If I Wanted A Good Flash It'd Be WAAAY Better Than This, Ya.

Fishing Girl Fishing Girl

The best!

I love to fish and play fishing games. Have you ever played harvest moon? Well, I've always love to fish in those games but your game here just blew harvest Moon out of the water ^^ AWESOME!!!
Thank you for making this. Its a good way to chill ^^

LunaDrift responds:

I am a really big fan of Harvest Moon on the SNES... One of my favorite games of all time... you can't fish in that version however. I just got Magical Melody for the wii. Haven't really played it much, but the fishing is not great! (fish swimming backwards?)! I find walking around watering plants quite awkward to control also, maybe the Tree of Tranquility fixed up those problems. Maybe I just need to get used to the controls.

Animal Crossing has better fishing and I quite enjoy getting a bite in that :)

Mirrored flower Mirrored flower

Reflectiony

Nice pic =) I like how u use charcol. I never liked using the stuff because it gets my hands dirty =P

AppleLPfreak responds:

It is dirty, but its a lot of fun. And I forgot to mention in the "authors comments" that the flower on the left is my sisters drawing, and mines on the right.