Bad Weekend 2 Bad Weekend 2

MOREEEE

funny as always =D Good choice in music! The kid with "his beautiful body" made me laugh. The walrus scared me a lil o.o those red glowing eyes will haunt me forever.
GOOD WORK
overall awesomeness of your art, voice acting, and humor 10/10 ;)

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I give you an A+

I agree with what you say =) Gaming is a hobby, not a lifestyle. some people forget this.
Gaming is important to me just as much as snowboarding and hiking. It plays a role in my social life. Me and my sis have very little likes in common, except for gaming. I love coming home and playing with her and catching up on her life.
Also, my bf and I are in long distance relationship so it is nice to be able to turn on the xbox 360 and play a few games together ^^

Your video was very well done. I love the animation and it had a very nice flow to it, kind of like a flash "essay" on the effects of gaming.

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

*gasp*

Where have you been all my life Burnt Face Man? very funny ^^ this was the first episode I've watched and I will be sure to check out the others. I love the part with the online forums =D Made me LOOOOOL.
You animation is amazing and the voices are really well done.
Can't wait to see more!

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

AAAAH

I wish I knew about this or else I would have added a pic >< Nice work tho! it was.... interesting to see the faces behind the usernames =) maybe u will make a part two? Msg me if you do ;)

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

perfect!

This is the kind of stuff I long to see! Very original and creative =) Both the animation and the music are well done.
It is clear you put a lot of effort into this and sice you made laugh I give you 10/10 and 5/5.
I can't wait to see some more stuff like this ^^

Pregnancy And Jobs Pregnancy And Jobs

Woooooooooooooow, that was a close one o.o

Good thing you taught me the high hights + baby + smoking + scuba diving = NO.
Please make another one so I may be enlightened again =D

Franky and Dick Franky and Dick

Poor horse XD

Great work! I really enjoyed it. Your animation skills a really good and I loved your choice in music =D
keep it up

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

stunning work. I can't wait for more!

Now or Never Now or Never

Amazing =3

Very well done ^^ I'm expecting to see great things from you =D

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

I would vote 42 if i could!!!!

Just as funny as the others XD I love how the girl goes to her happy place XD
Keep them coming!....... i hope luke is not gone for good, he is my fav!

Skaijo responds:

I love the happy place too! It took me quite a while to animate that portion to boot (compared to how easy the rest of that lazy style was).